Saturday 19 December 2009

ilta puuro

I was at Polly's place an hour ago when my mum called me because she wanted to give her a little xmas present and I come back my place in order to pick it up.
By the way now I'm still at my place because this morning we found at esselunga the PORRIDGE!


Porridge is one of my favorite foods ever. So now I am eating porridge, or "puuro" in finnish, and later me, Polly and our friends will be together for a dinner <3


It will snow more!



here it is my lovely dish (:

4 thoughts:

Polly Balitro said...

oh wow. was it tasty? should I have it too?
see you soon <3

Amanda M. Jansson said...

what is this dish actually?

le ombre nel cielo said...

it is something like oats flakes n milk with cinnamon and sugar.
boil 300 ml of milk, add 45gr of oats' flakes n stir for two minutes. serve with cinnamon and a tea spoon of sugar. :P good.

Amanda M. Jansson said...

mmmm. u guys have gto cook this for me sometime. hahah.

Post a Comment