Wednesday 14 April 2010

I am very glad...

...to inform you my blog is not jet dead! some weeks ago I've recived
an iPhone and started to use it for web browsing and stuff because I
am still out of telephone line and internet connection since this
january when I moved in the new apartment with my parent. lately I've
rediscovered a feature of blogspot which allows to post blogs through
a simple email so I am now back for some seriose posting.
I am in the middle of a painful university test session and hopefully
whan this week will be over I finally will manage to have some free
time to do my thing and first of all to sleep. I will never ever try
to study for five exams in the same week, it's just insane.
but being back here is also due to positive thing happening to me and
Polly: her Project Recollection is in exposition till april the 19th
during the "fuori salone" happening here in milan, I am so glad she
managed to get an opportunity like this (:

4 thoughts:

Polly Balitro said...

<3<3<3

Amanda M. Jansson said...

hail to the serious posting. ace.
n hail to polly's work being exhibited as well.

Amanda M. Jansson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
manic-depressive-narcissist said...

oh it sucks when you have no internet , luckily you found a way.

Post a Comment