Sunday 14 June 2009

more beautiful things inside!

my collection of old finnish postcards is growing.

I will post some of my new treasures soon. I need only an album to keep them in safe.

probably I'll use the MUJI one which polly gave to me. it has big brown pages, A3 format. and it is good looking.



plus.

I really need to buy a leather bag. probably a messenger. or something like that. because I only have an old black cotton bag which I always use. need something prettier.


by the way we found many beautiful things today. polly got some old photos. me got a rare polaroid 1000s black with original and working falshcubes. and it looks gorgeous. I mean. it's great. it is in mint condition. as just out of box!
just perfect.

will we bring it to finland this summer polly? (:

it looks like this one in the picture but it is a true 1000s with fixed focus and red shutter button. the one in this picture is a 2000s with range focus lens, the same of the Colorpack II.



I'll post tomorrow a picture of the actual camera. the flashcubes are almost the same, mine actualy are a bit more blueish than those ones (:


beautiful weekend.

with you.

<3


jaco.

2 thoughts:

Polly Balitro said...

it's funny that you use expressions like "mint".
hehe.

it was our lucky day today.

<3

le ombre nel cielo said...

<3

Post a Comment