Monday 22 June 2009

Blogging Stuff Again

concerning these days of silence I have to say something. first of all I had to do a plenty of things and I my time kept running out, and it is still. so my blogging and my diary writing and all the other stuff like the moomin project froze.



but now I am on the run again.



a couple of days ago polly graduated!


and it was meravellous. her installation art was so powerful and I am proud helping her with it a bit. here is a link to her flickr stream concerning the project presented to the commission and a link to a video of the installation art. you may want to see it!



we finally bought our plane tickets to helsinki!

I really love to go there, specially with you polly, I'm sure you will love suomi.

<3




1 thought:

Polly Balitro said...

thank you so much for posting this <3
plus thank you very much for wanting to share the treasure of your homw country with me. I am proud and so excited about having this travel with you. it's going to be awesome. (:

Post a Comment